Header Ads Widget

Check out recent picture of Musa Mseleku son with his two gf that left people talking

 Mpumelelo Mseleku claims that polygamy is something your ancestors have bestowed upon you rather than something you select. The first-born son and second child of Kwa-Zulu Natal polygamist Musa Mseleku is Mpumelelo.


And like every child, he wishes to expand on his father’s legacy.


He talks to Drum in advance of the June premiere of their new reality show. The five older kids, Mpumelelo, Mpilo, Abongwe, Sne, and Lwandle, are featured in Izingane zeS’thembu.


Mpumelelo, who was born to his father’s second wife, MaYeni, claims he is unable to say how many wives he would like to have.

I currently have two girlfriends, but I already know that when I do get married, I’ll want more than my father’s four marriages.

“I was raised in is’thembu, and I liked what I observed and the way things were done there. Kwavele kwahlangana (it all came together),” he declares, “I love women.


He claims he does not want any other kind of life for himself and is only 22 years old.

“The majority of people get is’thembu wrong and believe it is about money, but that is not the case. People frequently inquire about affordability. However, the truth is that they will pave the path for you if abantu abadala gives you is’thembu.

He claims that both of his girlfriends are acquainted. In actuality, when they first began dating four years ago, Vuyokazi Nxiweni, who is currently his number one, was number three.

“I was a young person, and we did not always agree with the others. I am older and wiser now though. Because I am a man of my word and an honest man, and that is the beauty of is’thembu, she (Vuyokazi) understood she wasn’t the only one.

They have a three-year-old child together, and Vuyokazi is 25 years old. He has been seeing Tirelo Kale, his second girlfriend, for about two years.







Post a Comment

0 Comments

https://bulbofficial.com/vp74dtf0?key=827a4d604d2997222139eaa9e67dec4f